Our Freedom of Information policy is available to read or download by clicking here. The following sets out the classes of information which we publish or intend to publish; the format in which the information will be made available and whether the information is available free of charge or on payment.
Classes of information
Information that is available under this scheme includes:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What are our priorities are and how we are doing?
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
Information which will not be made available under this scheme includes:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form, or notes, documents in older versions, emails or other correspondence.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
How to request information
Requested documents under this scheme will be delivered electronically where possible, but paper copies can be provided by contacting the school using the below contact details. To enable us to process your request quickly, please mark all correspondence:
“FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST”
Documents can be translated under disability legislation into accessible formats where possible.
Documents contained in this scheme are free to view on the school website.
Single paper copies are also available free of charge to parents/carers and prospective parents/carers of the school.
Colindale Primary School
Clovelly Avenue Colindale
London N9 6DT
Tel: 020 8205 8706
Should you require help with your request the School Business Manager, Mr Geoff Moor, will assist you.